Wednesday, September 08, 2010

d.o.o.d.l.e

well, sometimes i like to doodle around when i get bored in my class. some say doodling is a way to increase our concentration, you betcha! :))
i'm actually not really good in drawing tho ;)


i start doodle on a sketch book a year ago.
this was my first draw and i did it on math class lol :))
but my art project in 11th grade was drawing on fabric,
so i used this pic and painted it on a bag.
the bag's still at school and i haven't pictured it yet :D

doodling in the art class :)


i don't know why i use the title "fame monster"
i just remembered that it was lady gaga's album title after i drew it, d'oh :P


inspired by the temper trap's song :)


this was my first doodle at 12th grade :)
i did a remake of my friend's book cover and color it with maped markers, they're good ;D


did it on chem and physics class
those subjects killing me! -____-"


still need more practice! ;P
au revoir! xoxo

No comments: